- You’re flatmates will be instantly become your life long friends
You’ll probably end up strongly detesting the majority of them by second year.
- You go out every single night and return with wild and ridiculous stories
- Everyone experiments with drugs
I don’t think weed really counts anymore hun.
- That you’ll attend every single lecture and make the most of your massive loan
Paying £9k to nap everyday could be seen as a waste of money by some…
- That you’ll practically live in the library
lol where’s the library?!
- That halls is really, really fun.
Halls is really, really shit.
- That you’ll graduate with a 2:1 and 50 sexual partners
- That your long distance relationship will definitely work out
Not gonna happen.
- Students eat beans on toast and super-noodles 24/7
If this was true we’d have a generation of very malnourished 20 year olds.
- You’ll have loads of opportunities to visit your friends at other unis
- Your uni is inadequate because it’s not in the guardian top 10
- You won’t miss home that much